The Importance of Self Education and Learning Your Business

By: Dennis Franklin

I have probably poured through 100’s if not 1,000’s of e-Mail promotions over the last few days looking for an opportunity that will 1. Put revenues in my ClickBank accounts and 2. Provide a simple way for my clients to generate a powerful marketing plan and solution that will put revenues into their ClickBanks accounts. Simple formula right? Well let me tell you, it is a process that requires one to sift through hours of pitches, all promising you the sun AND the moon, delivering nothing close to a blinking star. What really makes it all the more enjoyable, is the experience of paying for and then canceling those ‘once in a lifetime offers’ that are unable to produce the results you need for your success (you should see the history page of my PayPal account).

Now too, there are tons of wonderful products out there I grant you, the majority of them are seemingly based on the style or personality of the creator, They do get you pumped up and might even give you an action plan, but it is rarely going to bring in large quantities of satisfied customers along with the boatloads of revenues that effort should produce. You experience frustration when you find out how difficult it is to actually put the steps into place and make it all happen. With some disgust you find the product’s creator is no better of a communicator than the auto responder he is signed up with. Now I realize I’m only singing to the choir here because I’m sure you’ve been through some similar experiences, right?

At this point, and only after swallowing a hand full of Advil, I started thinking that I am really only doing this research for the pure fun of it, ignoring any possibilities of generating an income. Of course now you know my secret, I am a sucker for a great marketing presentation. I sincerely want to produce values for our society as a whole, create wealth for the success of my company http://www.NeoFortunes.com , and help change lives for those who partner with me by helping them create their own business empires that result in financial independence. My dilemma is how do you find the right opportunity that’s going to create the optimum conditions for success?

Okay so I start reading another e-mail promotion and almost immediately I could see that the style and structure was remarkably similar to the other e-mails that had ‘sold me’. After purchasing this program, I noticed a line that stated, ‘The first thing you need to do is realize that everything you need is already in you and accept it’ (1). That’s when the little light went off in my head. The answer is already inside the brain begging to be let out; it just needs to be jarred (or even chisled) loose sometimes. What better way than to find a timely piece of information that comes along and coaxes the idea to come forth.

I am starting to believe that the main reason people are failing in their internet marketing businesses at such high levels is not because they didn’t find the right product, or fall short locating and maintaining a customer base existing in our ever expanding world wide web, it is simply because they did not hear the right ‘key words’ that would generate the strongest idea from their own brain. It has been said that invention is the mother of necessity, so sometimes you have to rely on your own conscience thinking rather than relying on those conventional ‘external authorities’ who control the Governments, Press’s, and Religions of the world. I am not willing to wait for permission to do those things I feel will best benefit me, my family, our country, or even the world! Starting today, I’m turning off Fox News, CNN, Washington, and CBN. If I need to find out what the weather is going to be like today, than I’m going to stick my head out my front door and find out for myself first thing in the morning. Since I am not going to be watching for it on the Television, I may as well go to the gym and loose these 60 pounds I’ve gained. I hope to see you there.

All right folks, here’s the deal. You possess a brain that is uniquely original, has unlimited power, and generates infinite wisdom. You have a responsibility to exercise it with proper amounts of learning and self thinking. I hope that by sharing this insight we can learn together, help each other through our weak ness’s, and over come our fears that prevent our success as members of the human family. I hope we can be friends, business associates, and partners in the game of life. In closing, I would like to share with you one of my own quotes that you may enjoy. “I am a minority of one…unique and original above all others…No government entitlements are available for such a small minority! The only things that will make me out-compete the competition come from the knowledge I obtain on my own, and the infinite self power that comes from within.”
Dennis M. Franklin

(1). Magnetic Sponsoring, Mike Dillard on the second page of Chapter 2: For more information about Magnetic Sponsoring please visit : http://dfranklin.MagneticSponsoringOnline.com

Dennis M. Franklin is the Marketing Director for Neo-Fortunes.com and can be reached by e-mail at dfranklin@neofortunes.com or by phone at (661) 802-0145